Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:57:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CD-R/CD-RW recommendations wanted...

I use the Yamaha CRW4260.  It's a 4x Writer, 2x, Re-Writer, and 6x Reader.
SCSI-2, fast, external or internal, does disc at once (and everything else
except kpcms), and is "standard" so it should work with freebsd, although
I haven't tested it.  I can get it for about $445 from revelation products
(www.revpro.com)...they'll sell to anyone.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Systems Administrator