Date:      Mon, 29 May 2006 13:23:23 +0200
From:      "Stefi" <linstef@verat.net>
To:        "FreeBSD pitanja" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem with wireless card drivers

Hi everyone

I have Gigabyte GN-WP01GS wireless card that works perfect under Widows =
XP. It also can simula te an AP mode. FreeBSD 6 (on my machine) does not =
recognize it at first. I found out how to recompile original driver for =
use on FreeBSD with ndisgen. Everything works fine an I can see it like =
ndis0 using ifconfig. But, I can't change any setting using ifconfig. I =
can't access the card.

Does anyone know how to configure that card correctly?