Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:19:29 +0200
From:      Jordi Espasa Clofent <jespasac@minibofh.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   gmirror(8) rebuild speed

Hi,

I wonder if is possible to configure the gmirror rebuild speed.
Neither I've found any related info in the net nor the man pages.

--
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.