Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        Seth Leigh <seth@pengar.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where's XF86Setup? (3.0-980520-SNAP)

On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Seth Leigh wrote:

> ps:  BTW, unless they are gone already Computer Geeks Online Discount
> Outlet has Intel Providence dual Pentium Pro motherboards (with online
> Adaptec 7880 scsi, intel 10/100 ethernet, and sb-compatible onboard sound).

No, No, don't tell them its sb-compatible, that will make some people
nervous.  Tell them it's the Crystal Sound 4237, which is the best
supported sound chip with Luigi's sound driver, from what I've heard.

Yes, I have one, but thanks to a wife that doesn't understand the concept
of income or budgets, I may not be able to buy the PPro's to put on it
before they can't be found anymore (frump!).

Oh, and they were still at www.onsale.com last week, with the bidding
starting at $79. The *ONLY* things that I don't like about the board
(besides the fact that the 6 month warrentee is going to be over before I
can get the parts to turn it on) are the facts that it's an ATX MB,
requires parity DIMMs (Anybody know a source of 50ns BEDO parity DIMMS?),
and the little metal plate that closes the hole in the ATX case in back
(form fitting around the various IO) is missing.