Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:34:59 -0600
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.2-STABLE keeps locking up

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with my 4.2-STABLE box. A couple of days ago I
noticed that it started locking up on me. I have not been able to find
any error messages. The only thing I have noticed is that when I use
ncftp, and the client is logging in to the remote server, then the box
locks up. The FreeBSD box is acting as my firewall. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to how I can diagnose what the problem is?

I have already remade world to see if that would help. It did not. I am
running IPFilter, Bind, DHCPd, and Apache on this box.

Thanks,
Victor Cardona
--
 GnuPG Key fingerprint = 62B1 7995 A830 432C 74E8  1337 EDDB E682 3C76 7404