Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:29:37 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Andrew McKay <andy@openirc.co.uk>, FreeBSD Doc List <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>, pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
Subject:   Re: fdp-primer: syntax error in exmaple 3.6 & exmaple 3.7 ?

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 08:21:46AM -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Michael Lucas wrote:
>
> > So, Bruce, almighty mentor, does this count as my first -doc pointy
> > hat?  :-)
>
> Hmmm.  Usually pointy hats are reserved for things like breaking a
> program (or worse, a build).  On the other hand, it's not like we have
> any shortage of them around this place.  :-)

I, for one, refuse to lower our standards for something as important
as pointy hats!  That way lies Linux and, much further beyond that,
Windows.  I'll have to figure out some way to do enough damage to -doc
to actually rate a legitimate, well-earned pointy hat.

How I love a challenge...

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons