Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:04:55 +0700
From:      RdBSD <slaveszeroes@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 6.0 smbfs problem

Dear All,

The same with previous question :

Now i can mount our NT system from freeBSD 6.0 Stable box with samba server
installed. but i have a little problem. I see in kernel log say :

smb_maperror: Unmapped error 1:158

this log appear when i try to mounting and execute excel file from Samba
Server
share.

NT Share -> Samba Server [Mounting NT Share] -> Client Login to Samba Serve=
and Execute Excel File.

This only happen in Excel File. Then excel say something like sharing
violation error ?

Is this some kernel errors or samba errors ?

Please Help Me ... Thanks