Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 1995 01:17:11 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, velte@cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Web Pages

> Julian Howard Stacey writes:

> > Should we copy the www.freebsd.org web pages into src/ (or ports/
> > if we dont want to bloat src/ ) ?

> jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber) writes:
> This might be a good "extra" to throw on the CD.
Nice Idea

> Another useful thing to add as a CD extra is the fully index
> mailing list archive, which currently takes up about 180 meg.
That'll help fill any void ;-)

Maybe WC might also also want (if they dont already) to put an exact postscript
copy of the jewel case covers front & back on the CD, It'd be rather nice
to be able to store the images locally on various web sites round the world
(to avoid the _slow_ transatlantic delay), so folks could print the image,
give it to friends & relatives & say
	"Go buy it for my birthday/xmas/graduation present please !"
Perhaps WC might want to stamp the word `DUMMY' across it though,
or shrink it 20% or something to stop any dodgy schemes from rogues.

PS I copied this to Jack Velte, as Jordan's away.

Julian S	Munich