Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2007 17:09:25 -0300
From:      "=?UTF-8?Q?Cl=C3=A1udio_Henrique?=" <claudiohfg@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD AMD64" <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>,  "FreeBSD Stable" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD on AMD64 - system freezes during boot

Hi, all,

I am trying to install FreeBSD 6.2 Stable on my machine (AMD X2 AM2
4200 64bits, Asus M2N SLI Deluxe, nVidia 7950GS, 1 HD IDE, 1 HD SATA2,
1 DVDRW), but FreeBSD freezes right after detecting my HDs. I do not
see the install screen.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a boot option I can use to
successfully install FreeBSD?

There are Ubuntu and Frugalware in the other partitions running OK.

Thanks in advance,
Claudio.

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its
old dimensions. - Oliver Wendell Holmes