Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 18:06:57 -0700
From:      Gary Palmer <gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ghostscript compiles with -g

In message <199506261504.RAA24937@ghpc6.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>, Thomas Gellekum wr
ites:
>Is there any reason why /incoming on freefall is chmod'd to 000?

It was because /b on freefall filled up, and I was having a heck of a
time trying to track down the cause of the overflow. I chmoded it to
000 because the incoming was rather large, and I didn't want anyone to
upload anymore until I found the cause of the overflow. Now that
someone has come forward and admitted it was something that he runs in
cron that did it, I'll re-enable uploading when I get into work.

Gary