Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 2020 10:42:26 +0200
From:      Ruben <mail@osfux.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Total newbie with bhyve

Hi Jacques,

That's totally possible.

I have been using bhyve for this purpose as well (running linux/docker).

I do think bhyve has more hardware requirements than Virtualbox. If you
have a look at

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/virtualization-host-bhyve.html

(top of the page)

it is clarified. If your hardware permits it i'd definately recommend
bhyve.

GL/HF!

Kind regards,

ruben