Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 1996 12:59:12 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        se@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), tinguely@plains.nodak.edu (Mark Tinguely), hackers@FreeBSD.org, multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Matrox Meteor and PPRO problem found

>From The Desk Of Stefan Esser :
> This code was written by Wolfgang Stanglmeier about one year ago
> and has been used with no (reported) problems on quite some systems,
> possibly without their owners knowing :)
>
> Regards, STefan

Oh, I have a system with two video capture boards, an SMC etherpower and
an S3 something PCI card so yes I have noticed and I was curious 8)

BTW: Not sure that the problem is however when I replaced one of the
video capture boards with an and adaptec 2940 it didn't work so I guess
there is some more work to be done between: adpatec 2940/Matrox Meteor/S3/SMC
etherpower. I just don't know which driver is mishandling the shared
interrupt mechanism.

	Tnks!
	Amancio