Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:20:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: webmin and /kernel: pid 14356 (perl), uid 0: exited on  signal 11 (core dumped)

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Rick Updegrove wrote:
> anomaly is this webmin/perl core dump.  So, if you can think of anything
> else please let me know.  I hate to install a non-ports version of perl
> on this "all FreeBSD machine" but I am thinking that is going to
> probably solve this problem.

Long shot, but what does `perl -v` say?  Are you running perl from ports,
and if so did you enable it with use.perl?  I've had some issues with the
older 5.x versions, but 5.6.1 (perl5 from ports) seems to work well in
most cases.

-mrh

From: "Spam Catcher" <spam-catcher@adept.org>
To: spam-catcher@adept.org
Do NOT send email to the address listed above or
you will be added to a blacklist!