Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:31:40 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Keith=20Spencer?= <bsd2000au@yahoo.com.au>
To:        fbsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CourierIMAP...Do I have to configure it? Whoohoo! qmail now works..I think

Hi all,
Thanks for help re qmail. Installed form the ports
collection and hey presto! It works (I think..it
delivers a local message to a mailbox ok!)
But IMAP may or may not be working. I have installed
CourierIMAP package. It didn't crap out. I am trying
to get IMHO webmail working. It is easy...very easy to
install and configure (based on Roxen)
BUT..It won't log users in. says IMAP server errors.
Couldn't login users.
What config would I usually have to do as a minimum to
courier IMAP?
Really appreciate help her. I have been trying to get
webamil server built forever. I must be so close now.
But IMAP?
Thanks
Keith

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions