Date:      Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:34:00 +0200
From:      Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PVR250 Port

Hi.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 01:22:18PM -0700, Drew Tomlinson wrote:
> ===>  Found saved configuration for pvr250-20041230_1
>
> How can I delete the "saved configuration" and start over again
> completely from scratch.  'make config', 'make clean', and 'make
> distclean' have not been any help.

Reading the ports(7) manpage is a very good solution for your problem.

In the chapter about the make targets you find for example this one:

--- cut here ---
     rmconfig         Remove OPTIONS config for this port.
--- cut here ---

Greetings, Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | WWW:   http://the.addict.de/ |