Date:      Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:44:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      pedersen@meridian-enviro.com
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port of p5-Geo-Proj4

I'm trying to make a port of Geo::Proj4 from the CPAN module.  It
*should* be really easy, but I have a snag.  (fwiw, I was using
p5-GD as a template)

Currently, when I try to build it, it fails because it can't find
/usr/local/include/proj_api.h.  But if I do the following, it works
fine ... or at least, the build finishes:

(cd work/Geo-Proj4-0.11; perl Makefile.PL); make

All I think I need to know is how to tell the port where that is.
Someone who has built more than one port of a Perl module will
prob'ly see what's wrong right away.

Please take a peek at what I have so far:

http://bilbo.hobbiton.org/p5-Geo-Proj4/