Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:55:29 -0500
From:      Steve Bertrand <steve@northnetworks.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail/Internal commands...

Hi there,

I have a few questions.  I recently installed FreeBSD 4.5 on one of my
systems that I would eventually like to have it as my primary DNS server
for all of my domains.  It will also be responsible for mail services.
 Can Sendmail be used as a POP mail server for users on the Internet, or
is it a transport agent only?  If it is not in fact capable of storing
mail for users, does BSD ship with a POP daemon?

I would also like to know how I find out what internal commands are
built into my install of BSD.  Is there a file that lists all of these
commands? (ie cp, mv)

Tks for being there for me!

- Steve Bertrand