Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:28:02 -0300 (BSC)
From:      Sandro Santos Andrade <sandro@nexos.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Oracle Server 8 in FreeBSD 2.2.8 ... (fwd)

   Hello,

   Did anyone achieve succesfully the installation tasks of
Oracle Server 8 - RELEASE 8.0.5 for Linux under FreeBSD 2.2.8 ?
I did all the required environment settings, but when I ran
the orainst script I get the follow error :

ELF binary type not known
Abort trap

   At this point, I ran brandelf, so that the ELF binary run
under FreeBSD:

brandelf -t Linux orainst.cm

   But, when I ran orainst again, I get a Segmentation fault - core
dumped.

   Can anyone spot me the problem ?

   Thanks in advance,

      Sandro Santos Andrade