Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:31:09 +0100 (BST)
From:      "Matt" <matt@xtaz.co.uk>
To:        "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
Cc:        imp@bsdimp.com
Subject:   RE: cardbus and xircom ethernet problem

Will Saxon said:

> Do try loading if_dc.ko or compiling that in again.
>
> -Will

Sorry yeah I have already added dc and various other's that I have seen
could belong to these xircom cards. It hasn't made a difference. I
actually believe it is xe though as when I remove the card it says this:

holly pccard[172]: xe-1: Xircom (CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56)
removed.

The xe-1 part suggests xe driver I guess?

Matt.

--
email: matt@xtaz.co.uk - web: http://xtaz.co.uk/
Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.