Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:40:34 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@fourier.physics.purdue.edu>
To:        npe@bfc.dk
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel configurator

Personally, I think it would be nice.  I've been doing my own kernels by
hand, but it would be nicer.  Howerver, my complaint with the Linux one is
that it is graphical only.  Perhaps one that would attempt an X connection
then default to curses in a text wnindow?

"If kisses could kill (gulp), that one would have flattened several small
towns...."
	Vir Cotto, Babylon 5

"Tu was du willst."
        Die Unendliche Geschichte, von Michael Ende

"Do as you wish."
        The Neverending Story, by Michael Ende

The Microsoft Soloution, "newfs && make reinstall"

	Jon C. Smith   (765)49-48628 PHYS 31h
	 jonsmith@fourier.physics.purdue.edu
	1396 Physics Building, West lafayette
	Purdue Univesity, Indiana  47906-1396