Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 01:02:56 +0900
From:      =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCJEokKyQ4GyhC?= <nakaji@zeisei.dpri.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/8537: New port XttXF98srv-* and some change of XttXF86srv-common

Hi,

I noticed I had taken a mistake!! The diff file for
x11/XttXF86srv-common I reported long ONE month ago does not contain
the important files files/host.def.XF98_*. This is a part of the
`change of XttXF86srv-common', which is approved by Mr. Taguchi
Takeshi <taguchi@tohoku.iij.ad.jp>, the maintainer of XttXF86srv-*.

I put them in a shar-archive. It is found at
http://zeisei5.dpri.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~nakaji/install/FreeBSD/ref/host.def.XF98

Please unshar it in x11/XttXF86srv-common/files and check the new ports.

Thanks in advance.

--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki