Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:32:03 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sendmail domain configuration

I am trying to work around some design issues. Some of out FreeBSD macines
must live in a made up domain. As a result from these machines gtes
discarded by an sensible mail handling system.

I have solved this problem on some Soalris machines that also si`uffer from
this same design by settting the doamin macro in thier sendmail.cf as
follows:

Dj$w.realdomain.com

OI know that in FreeBSD I should not edit sendmail.cf directly, but instead
should edit the appropriate .mc file, and remake the .cf file. But I cannot
find the documentation as to how to set this particular sendmail macro from
the .mc file

Can anyou give me some guidance here?

programs.