Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:22:54 -0400
From:      Andrew Westrate <azuresky@engin.umich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   diskless boot

I am trying to set up a network which will have all of the clients do a
diskless boot from the main server.  I've completed setting up tftpd and
booptd as the FreeBSD handbook says to do, but the handbook doesn't say much
about setting up netboot.com.  I've finished compiling it, but what do I have
to do to have the client computers run that at startup, rather than starting
FreeBSD from their own hard drives, as they usually do?

Thanks,
Andy Westrate
--
Oder ist es das: in schmutziges Wasser steigen, wenn es das Wasser der
Wahrheit ist, und kalte Froesche und heisse Kroeten nicht von sich weisen?