Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:14:36 +0200
From:      "Vasyl S. Smirnov" <sv@astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/sysutils/bubblemon-dockapp fix

Hi,

Today I was trying to install bubblemon-dockapp from ports/sysutils,
and it failed to compile. I've made a small change in a source file
(one #include was missing), and have built it successfully.

My system was rebuilt on Dec 7 (5.0-RC), and ports cvsuped on Dec 6.

Could somebody please tell me what to do to make this change go to the
ports tree?

sv
--
[LPML-2001] [KPI-PMA] [FreeBSD] [NIN]