Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 13:39:32 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Lanny Baron <beef@cybertouch.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Printing from Netscape

Lanny Baron:
 | I am  finally able to print text files normally. But I tried to print the
 |handbook from netscape. First it starts out with this:
 |
 |%!PS-ADOBE-3.0
 |%%BoundingBox: 54 72 558 720
 |%%Creator: Mozilla (NestScape) HTML->PS
 |this goes on for a page or two and then all i see is mainly f's and
 |sometimes some #'s as well.
 |
 |Can someone tell me what is going on and how to fix it.

This is PostScript.  You either need to have a PostScript printer, or you
need use a PostScript software interpreter (like GhostScript) to convert
the PostScript to the language your printer understands.

Might check out section 7.6.1.3 of the handbook
(www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook.html) for more details.

Randall