Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:26:52 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        freebsd-bugbusters@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        linimon@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   agenda for this weekend's Bugathon

Although I haven't spent as much time on it as I would have liked to,
there is now a preliminary attempt at this at:

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/Bugathons/January2008

You'll note that the text has links to several new pages:

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/BugBusting/Volunteers (signup for people
    interested working on either PRs or working with users having
	problems; it's a prototype)

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/MarkLinimon/ActionItems (some things I've
    already signed up to do, based on a lot of ideas from last week)

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/KernelBugTriage (written by rwatson)

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/BugBusting/Resources (factored out of
    some other pages)

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/Bugbusting/TipsAndTricks

I'm especially hoping that everyone interested will take a look
at these last 2 pages and become familiar with them.  In particular,
I hope that people will become familiar with the email postings
as listed at the top of Resources.

I'll be around most of this weekend on #freebsd-bugbusters.  Please
feel free to stop in and chat :-)

mcl