Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:24:09 +0500
From:      "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
To:        "'Lee Brotherston'" <lee.brotherston@uk.easynet.net>, "'Krzysztof Zaraska'" <kzaraska@student.uci.agh.edu.pl>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Which intrusion detection to use?

I suspected that, as a lot of the docco I've read point to people who do
indeed have two instances of snort running. I was, however misled by
being able to set HOMENET to any in snort.conf. I think I'll add an
entry in ppp.linkup to start snort when my modem dials out.

Thanks for setting me straight on this matter.