Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:17:24 -0600
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@palisadesys.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   7.1-release hangs

Still chasing a hang that has dogged me for quite some time.  This time
I noticed the console logging output showed that processing stopped
right on the five-minute interval when cron would have kicked off
bsdsar, which in turn ran vmstat.  The system is a Supermicro P4PDE
motherboard with dual Xeons and hyperthreading enabled.

Kernel debugging results are available at
http://www.palisadesys.com/~ghelmer/crash-20090220.txt
If anyone cares to take a look, I would be grateful.

Guy Helmer