Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:45:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        "Dan - Sr. Admin" <dm@globalserve.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-Release (Nov 1998)

Not to butt in on the conversation here but I just have to say. I am
miffed. I installed 3.0 RELEASE with the understanding that 3.0 RELEASE
saw the end of a.out and was 100% ELF from the get go. It was all over the
groups and this list as well. It now apears that I am still out of the
loop as far as a.out/ELF go's. How then can I get this system up to ELF
without a major overhaul? Or is that even possible?
Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)