Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:53:07 +0200
From:      "Lowkrantz, Goran" <Goran.Lowkrantz@infologigruppen.se>
To:        "'Rob Snow'" <lists@dympna.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 4.0-RELEASE panics on daily?

Just a quick thought, these are the times of the periodic daily and weekly
jobs, resp.

One of my 4-S test systems did exactly the same thing and I think it has to
do with a deep ls or find on a Vinum RAID-5 volume. I have sent info to Greg
but we have not yet been able to check it out.

I really don't know if it's Vinum or FBSD, so please post your
configuration, maybe someone else can see what's going on.

Cheers,
	GLZ