Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeremy Karlson <karlj000@unbc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Custom FreeBSD CD

Hi there,

Does anyone have any advice (or links to advice) on how to construct a
custom FreeBSD CD?  I'm looking to create a custom setup and then burn
that setup to a CD for use.  The machine I would like to use this in will
have no hard disk nor NIC, so it must be bootable and usable without any
ties to the external world.

Thoughts anyone?  Thanks in advance for any tips.

(PS - I'm not subscribed to the list anymore - please email me directly.)

--

Jeremy

Littering is dumb.
		-- Ronald Macdonald