Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 05:44:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adam Mackler <mackler@dewline.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Adam Mackler <mackler-fb@dewline.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: make buildworld failing on libssh

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Wed, 24 May 2000, Adam Mackler wrote:
>
> > I have cvsuped the RELENG_4 stable-supfile with the
> > international secure-supfile, and when I make buildworld it fails,
> > saying:
>
> Wrong supfile - you grabbed -current.

once again proving that the most mind-numbing problems are the
ones with one-line solutions....i knew it had to be somethng stupid and
minor.  i thank you (and so does my scalp, now that i can stop pulling my
hair out)!

now, the only mystery left is how did it work for so long?
that's the real problem with FreeBSD--it's so robust that just because
everything is working doesn't mean I'm doing it right.

Thank you very much again!

adam