Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brooks Lackey <shinesomber@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for an OS and wanting to know if this is the one.

Okay i have a Dell Inspiron 9300 with centrino mobil
technology at 1.86GHZ, 512MB of memory and a 60Gig
HDD.

Basically I need to know which of the OS from freebsd
will be the best for me to use?

Can i use Yahoo Messanger, Itunes, & AOL Messanger.

I am just looking around as i am now tired of Windows.
 I dont know everything about OS but i like to learn
new things and if there is something better out there
i def. would like to use it.

thanks alot everyone.

my email:  shinesomber@yahoo.com

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC