Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 09:47:49 -0700
From:      "Bryce Burnip" <bryce@uniserve.com>
To:        <Freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mylex Raid Controllers.

Hi,

Does anyone out there have a list of currently supported Mylex raid
controllers?

I've looked in the release notes, and mailing list archives, but I can't
seem to find a list.

We are looking at going with a simple Raid 1 Solution, with the possibility
of using Raid 5 in the future.  At this point, it looks as though we're
looking at the AcceleRaid 352.  Any known problems with that card?  Or
suggestions on what currently has the best support?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryce

----