Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:07:40 +0200
From:      Simon Siemonsma <simon.freebsd@hccnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netgraph doesn't work after update to 4.6

I updated to 4.6 to find mpd-netgraph didn't work anymore.
Some history:
I installed mpd-netgraph when still using version 4.3. I did it as described
at www.sirious.net/adsl.
I never updated afterwards because I was afraid my adsl (mxstream) would get
broken.
After upgrading to 4.6 it  didn't work anymore.
Placing the backup of /etc back didn't help.
Placing the old 4.5 kernel back did help.

Can someone please explain me what the problem is?
I like to follow the releases, and don't like to work with a 4.5 kernel and
4.6 userland.

Thanks a lot,

Simon Siemonsma