Date:      Wed, 07 Mar 2001 12:39:24 -0600
From:      Bob Van Valzah <Bob@Talarian.Com>
To:        FreeBSD-Mozilla@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Spellchecker?

Is it possible to get a spell checker on FreeBSD Mozilla? I've figured
out how to cp -r components/spellchecker from a Linux binary of Netscape
6. I've been dragging this crusty old spellchecker binary around with me
from 0.6 through 0.8, but I've only figured out how to make it work with
Mozilla Linux binaries under FreeBSD. Is there any other way to get a
Mozilla spell checker on FreeBSD?

   Thanks,

   Bob