Date:      Sat, 09 Mar 2002 10:49:42 -0700
From:      Aaron Siegel <bsd-daemon@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Looking for Wireless Network Hardware suggestion

Hello
   This summer I worked for a wireless ISP. We used all Lucent Orinoco
products, there products. For a  router I recommend  RG1000.   The only
other router I have experience with the Linksys, (I do not like there
products a personal bias),  it works. I have experienced a problem with
DHCP and my FreeBSD machine.  I use a Orinoco (802.11b) nic in my laptop
it works great, boots right up no complaints. They have two levels of
encryption, the silver 64 bit and gold 128 bit.

Sorry about sending it directly to you