Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 00:31:06 -0300
From:      Ricardo AG Almeida <ricardag@ag.com.br>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'm back!

Dear fellows,

After a long and hard fight, I believe I can finally say "I'm back", and
ready to work.

I had made an agreement with my ISP, and leave one server into the ISP
office, set up a leased line to my home, put a pair of modems connecting
the "HomeNet" to the "OuterNet" :) and get back to work. Total $aving$: a
lot of money...

Needless to say that a 64Kbps Frame Relay link is about US$ 3200/month, and
with this arrangment I can work a 38Kbps PPP direct link to the Internet
(using a direct serial cable connecting the server to the ISP PortMaster),
plus a 33.6 Kbps modem connection to my home via a leased line for about
1/3 the price. That was enough to give a strong relief to my wallet... :)

And now, I'm here again. If there is something I can help, please tell me.
I don't know the Gallery's present status, or even if Ade is still needing
some help.

Best regards,

   Ricardo A G Almeida
   AG SISTEMAS