Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 14:34:19 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net
Cc:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>, "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: Your Article "Freeware: The Heart & Soul of the  Internet"

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 08:33:36PM -0700, Don Wilde wrote:
> How about a -list devoted to publicity ideas, press contacts and
> evangelism? I'd plug in! Those who want to hack, -hack. Those who want
> to grow the pool of hackers, freebsd-plug!

I have put up a web page of colmnist and press contacts for 2 of the
industry rags that I read. I'll put up more as I come across them. If
anyone has more contacts please send them to me. The page can be found at:

    http://www.MooseRiver.com/contacts.html

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.5
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses