Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:34:02 -0600
From:      "Hudson, Henrik H." <hhudson@eschelon.com>
To:        'Gary Geisbert' <ggeisbert@e-centives.com>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Aol's linux AIM client?

Hey Gary-

You have to install the linux-gtk  port from
/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/linux-gtk  . This will put the GTK libraries in the
/comptat/linux/lib folders and "install" them correctly. I think the gdk
ones come from gtk port.

Good luck!

Henrik

---
Henrik Hudson

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"