Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 2019 01:55:07 +0000
From:      "Ms Rute Martins" <rute.martins@highproskills.co.za>
To:        Freebsd-users-jp <freebsd-users-jp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [FreeBSD-users-jp 96423] Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with Applications in MS Project 365, DUBAI

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|* The training course that will help you learn proven cre=
ative
and innovative thinking techniques to generate new ideas.=20

View this email in your browser
<*|ARCHIVE|*>

Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation Seminar
<http://>;

19-23 August 2019, The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Dubai, The United Arab Emirates

Dear Freebsd-users-jp =20
It is our pleasure to invite you and your colleagues to our Project Managem=
ent,
Monitoring & Evaluation Training Seminar that will take place at The Double=
tree
By Hilton Hotel, Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, from 19-23 August 2019.

This hands-on practical training programme will help you build skills in Pr=
oject
Management, Monitoring and evaluation so that you can design measurable pro=
jects
and programmes, track the progress of your projects and programmes, and ana=
lyse
their long-term impact on the communities you serve. You will also learn ho=
w to
use Microsoft Office Project 365 to manage and track the progress of your
projects and programmes.=20

Find Out More =E2=96=BA
<https://highproskill.com/event/project-management-monitoring-evaluation/>;

Registration Process
To Register for this training programme, please use the download button bel=
ow to
download our registration form. Fill your downloaded registration form and
return your filled copy to rute.martins@highproskills.ae or
rute.martins@highproskills.co.za.=20

Download Registration Form =E2=96=BC
<https://mega.nz/#!vSQH1ajI!yREhsJxkHivRIMZyzAhvWbvdXmUXRykEaWSilUF0TFc>;

You will learn the following:       =20
    Understand the rationale for using results to define programme and proj=
ect
    achievement
    Plan and design measurable projects and programmes using the logical
    framework
    Use performance indicators to measure progress
    Use evaluations to appraise the long-term value and worth of a program
    Assess the long-term impact of your projects and programmes

Participation Fee
Participation Fee is US$1 500 per delegate. This fee includes lunch and
refreshments, Course workbooks and training videos, Certificate of Course
Completion, airport pick-up and drop-off. This fee does not include
accommodation. However, we can assist you to book accommodation at the venu=
e or
another cheaper hotel close to the venue.

View Other Courses =E2=96=BA
<https://highproskill.com/event_cat/conferences/>;

Do not wait, the best time to take action is Now! Register for this course
today!

Have a great day further!

Very Best Regards,

Rute Martins
Sales & Marketing Executive

Questions about this Seminar?

Our experts can help you book your place on this course & answer your quest=
ions.
Call us 24/7!

+27 73 158 9738

Copyright =C3=82=C2=A9 2019, Highpro International Skills Training, All rig=
hts reserved.

Our mailing address is:
8 Stoneridge Office Park, Block C, Modderfontein, Greenstone Hill
Johannesburg, South Africa
You can update your preferences
<*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*> or unsubscribe from this list
<*|UNSUB|*>
=20