Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:00:15 +0200
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Age of Darkness

> > > Neo-hacker bullshit response 8)
> >
> > Amancio, I think it's time for you to go.  All the way gone, I mean.
> > I don't think you're bringing *anything* productive to the project and
> > every time you open your mouth, it seems like lots of people get upset
> > (myself included).  Your communication skills simply suck, which is OK
> > in and of itself but not OK if you're trying to, well, communicate
> > with people.  Since you have no time to actually do any of the
> > engineering work you keep calling for, there's also not much point in
> > you bringing these things up though you continue to do so anyway.
> > Please, for the sake of your blood pressure and the blood pressure of
> > those around you, unsubscribe from the mailing lists, take your bag of
> > cookies and GO.  I can tell you that if you start one more fight like
> > this in our mailing lists, I'll make this a non-option for you anyway
> > so why not leave under your own power?  You've worn out your welcome
> > here.

That's not what I saw, I was a bit surprised by John Polstra's reaction.

But why must these always be blown out of proportion.
If you don't like what either of you has to say, just ignore it, and then
there will be no need to start abusing each other.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl