Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:28:06 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: STABLE-199903?? where?

I wrote in list.freebsd-stable:
 > I'm trying to make a snapshot of today right now.  If it
 > works, it'll appear on the above FTP site later this day.

Of course, it didn't work.  :-(

"make buildworld" ran fine, but "make release" died after some
time somewhere in perl with a completely useless error message:
Can't open perl script "-e": Device not configured

I guess my CVS repository is broken.  I'll newfs it and try
from scratch...

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)