Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      john decot <johndecot@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   REgarding TOS support in Kernel

Hi,
=A0
=A0=A0=A0=A0 I am intermediate user of freebsd. While building squid with z=
ph support, I got error regarding TOS as follows:

forward.cc: In member function 'void FwdState::dispatch()':
forward.cc:978: error: 'SOL_IP' was not declared in this scope
=0Aforward.cc:978: error: 'IP_RECVTOS' was not declared in this scope
forward.cc:982: error: 'IP_PKTOPTIONS' was not declared in this scope
*** Error code 1

=A0=A0 I have wrote to writer of zph and he suggest me to look for freebsd =
equivalent socket options calls to retrieve/set the TOS value. I am confuse=
d whether this will require kernel compile ? if yes what should we have to =
enable in kernel conf file.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 I will appreciate any suggestion and thanks in advance.

John

=0A=0A=0A