Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:26:03 -0700
From:      Collins Richey <erichey2@attbi.com>
To:        bsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   cd recording software

I used cdrecord to burn cd's in linux, but I don't see that offered under ports.

Who has favorite burner software to recommend?

 I don't care whether it's command line or gui, just that it will burn cd's at speed 2.  I don't know about FreeBSD, but I always got coasters at any speed higher than 2 on linux.  I have a K6/II 300mz with fairly average IDE disk drives and IDE CD/RW (HP) burner.

Thanks,
--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
WWTLRD? - FreeBSD 4.4 + xfce + sylpheed