Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 1995 10:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        wjh@bhoss.ifx.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HELP INN - Configuration

> How can I check the configuration of INN ? Can anyone out there help me with the
>
> steps to configure INN ?
>
> I will be getting my feed from news-out.internetmci.com and have put this
> in the hosts.nttp file...

newfeeds file contains:
ME:*::

# for NOV overview database, if you want to run it
#OVERVIEW!:*:Tc,WO:/news/bin/overchan

newsfeed.internetmci.com\
        :!junk/!foo\
        :Tf,Wnm:newsfeed.internetmci.com

Also, you posted a copy of news.daily reported innd was not running.
More useful would be the info in /var/log/messages related to
when you ran innd, via the rc.news startup scrript.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@mediacity.com>
http[s]://www.mpress.com