Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2017 08:30:54 +0000
From:      "suzy.technology@outlook.com" <suzy.technology@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX and NAV Users

Hi,

I was going through your website and I understood that you're associated in=
 Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP/NAV; would you be interested in reaching out to=
 following Microsoft Dynamics Users for your Marketing Initiatives like Ema=
il Marketing, Tele Marketing and Direct mailings?

Our Database includes:
* Microsoft Dynamics NAV Users
* Microsoft Dynamics AX Users
* Microsoft Dynamics GP Users
* Microsoft Dynamics ERP Users
* Microsoft Azure Users
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users

Industries:- Retail, Finance, Payroll, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Energy, Manufac=
turing, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Automotive, Banking =
, Life Science, Computer and IT, Construction and many more.

If its sound value please send me your target audience below, so that we ca=
n provide few sample just for your review.

Your target Industry ________________________?
Your target Geography ______________________?
Your target job title _________________________?

I look forward for your response,

Thanks & Best Regards,
Suzy Parker
Marketing Manager

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?