Date:      26 Feb 2003 17:25:14 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/48708: mail/balsa2 link error

--=-yNnE7NjOm+cIqrjP/q6U

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 15:50, Joe Kelsey wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR ports/48708; it has been noted by GNAT=
S.
>=20
> From: Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
> To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org,
> 	joek@zircon.staff.flyingcroc.net
> Cc: =20
> Subject: Re: ports/48708: mail/balsa2 link error
> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:47:10 -0800
>=20
>  This is utterly confusing.  I have done a forced reinstall of both=20
>  aspell and ispell.  My ports treee is up-to-date.  I do all work with=20
>  portupgrade.  What more do I need to do?  You haven't addressed the=20
>  problem of why balsa2 has decided to go out on a limb with all this=20
>  pspell junk.

balsa2 compiles and works just fine.  It always has.  I don't know where
your build is picking up pspell-impl, but I haven't reproduced this on
any of my machines.  This may be another problem with your
/usr/local/lib/compat/pkg libs.  You might try cleaning out that entire
directory, and see if things improve.

As for balsa2 needing pspell (well, aspell actually), this has always
been the case even back to balsa 1.x.  There has never been a problem
that I have encountered.

Joe

> =20
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-gnome" in the body of the message
--=20

--=-yNnE7NjOm+cIqrjP/q6U

--=-yNnE7NjOm+cIqrjP/q6U--