Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:37:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      Visigoth <visigoth@telemere.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSuping and Ports

Please reply to me, as I am not currently on the -ports list...

	Greetings all..

	Just a quick question about cvsuping the ports collection.  I
noticed that when I used cvsupit.tgz to create my cvsupfile it put a
seperate *default tag=. for ports and doc than for the rest of the
operating system.  Now in changing all of my /etc/cvsupfile's over from
tag=. to tag=RELENG_4 for the operating system, I was wondering if it is
standard to set my tag for PORTS as RELENG_4 as well, or if it most common
to stay with the "head" of the cvs tree?

	Any help would be wonderful...  Thanks

Damieon Stark