Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:17:06 -0500
From:      tcobb@staff.circle.net
To:        jose@we.lc.ehu.es
Cc:        tom@uniserve.com, ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Out of file descriptor error 3.1-BETA

Jose,
I think you're exactly right.  Now that I recall, after install
my /etc/rc.conf was empty and so I copied /etc/defaults/rc.conf
over it and edited from there.  I stripped it down
to just the overrides and the problem went away -  I did this
all on the first reboot after load b/c none of the customizations
were set (no ip address, etc).

- T

http://www.we.lc.ehu.es/~jose
Facultad de Ciencias - Campus de Lejona | Tel.:  +34-946012479
48940 Lejona (Vizcaya) - SPAIN          | Fax:   +34-944858139